In addition to our larger market items, we also carry a variety of other natural and artificial products. Many of these items are used for niche and traditional products to provide our customers a unique retail appearance. If there are other casings or packaging items you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us with your specific inquiry.
- Cellulose – This casing is used to manufacture skinless sausage and hotdogs. The casing is designed to stay on during cooking/smoking and peeled off mechanically when the product is cooled.
- Fibrous – Ideal for dried sausage, smoked sausage, cooked ham and other slicing products.
- Genoa Sacs – Makes the highest-end Genoa Salami.
- Laminated Hog casings – Also known as ‘Pasted Casings’. Derived from Natural hog casings and re-formed for making dried sausage.
- Laminated Hog Bladders – Derived from Natural hog casings and re-formed for making Mortadella style casings.
- Hog Middles – Commonly used for Morcilla.
- Hog Middle Caps – Commonly used for ‘Tom Thumbs’
- Sow Ends – Ideal for making Sopressata
- Sow Bungs – Commonly used to make Liverwurst and Sopressata.
- Sow Casings – Known for their strength. Ideal for making Pepperoni style products, dried sausage, etc.
- Netting – Used for Salami, Summer Sausage, Capicola, Mortadella, etc.